EPISCOPAL CHURCH VERGENNES, VT
*INDOOR CHURCH SERVICES RESUME!*
Worship time: 9:30am every Sunday
Join us at St. Paul's Church, Vergennes
Or virtually using the following link: https://zoom.us/j/857303408
• Masks Required
• Mask Breaks: Please! Take care of yourself! If you need a mask break during the service, go to the foyer or out the side door and remove your mask until you’re ready to return
• Ventilation: all doors will remain open and fans running
• Spacing: There is plenty of space to spread out if you wish - the back pews can be noisy due to street traffic - Come on up front!
• Singing: Those who wish may sing as Judy leads us from the organ bench
• Live-streaming: all indoor services will be live-streamed using current Zoom link (above) - please bear with us as we fine tune the system over the coming weeks.
• Offering: offering plates will not be passed but rather placed near each of the two entrances
• Holy Eucharist: We will celebrate Holy Eucharist with bread only and distributed while standing single file in front of the altar rail - the priest will be masked at this time
• The Furniture: Rather than seated in the chancel, clergy and servers will be seated in chairs in front of the altar rail - we are “trying this on” in response to the experience of intimacy on Zoom - we want to be closer to you!
• Fellowship Time (coffee hour): Fellowship Time (coffee hour):
Suspended as of 8/22/21
• Extending Grace to One Another: These words are adapted from the UCC in Charlotte, VT. They are a beautiful invitation.
As we transition to worship in our buildings, we invite all to meet one another with grace, forgiveness and good communication. We invite us also to give one another permission to set boundaries, observe safety protocols and distance in a way that is comfortable for each. As Paul wrote in Colossians: “Be gracious in your speech. The goal is to bring out the best in others, not put them down, not cut them out.”