Our Service Schedule - Join us!
At St. Paul's Episcopal Church all are warmly welcomed. We are a faith community searching for deeper ways to understand God, our world and ourselves. We invite you to join us in this journey of faith and discovery!
Our weekly worship time is
9:30am every Sunday in person
at St. Paul's Church, Vergennes, VT
Or join us virtually on Zoom using the following link:
May 14, 9:30am The Sixth Sunday of Easter Service of Morning Prayer May 21, 9:30am The Seventh Sunday of Easter Service of Holy Eucharist The Rev. Bram Kranichfeld presiding
May 28, 9:30am
Day of Pentecost
Service of Morning Prayer
June 4, 9:30am
First Sunday After Pentecost
Service of Holy Eucharist
The Rev. Bram Kranichfeld presiding
REMEMBER: If you do not feel well, stay home and join us via Zoom.
FOR ALL IN-PERSON SERVICES:
In response to the latest update from the Diocesan COVID-19 Response Team and how the community of St. Paul’s continue to live with respect, care and attention for the safety of self and one another, your vestry has these expectations for all those attending in-person church services or gatherings:
• Masks welcome
• An air filter system has been installed in the church proper - Additionally doors will be open as the weather allows, and ceiling fans will be used.
• Vaccinations are required for lectors, preachers, choir members, altar assistants/servers, ushers, and DHOs (Designated Health Officers). We will use the honor system. Proof of vaccination will not be required at this time.
• In consultation with your healthcare provider, everyone attending church in-person indoors, for whom a vaccine is available and possible, will be fully vaccinated and have received available boosters.
• Increased signage and bulletin announcements will state updated expectations and protocols
• Physical distancing during worship can continue, please be mindful of others' space and preferences. Let us continue to be mindful and respectful with each other during this time, being aware that everyone has different comfort levels.
• Live-streaming: all indoor services will be live-streamed using current Zoom link (above)